A Rawal house, 46, P D'Mello Rd, Opposite Pujara Petrol Pump, Masjid Bandar, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400009
About goSTOPS Mumbai
Mumbai, the city of dreams is known for its beaches and mouth-watering street food. It’s a mega city with beautiful colonial architecture and wholesome nightlife. If enjoying the music sitting at Marine Drive, exploring the British architecture and eating oh-so delicious cuisines is all you want, then Mumbai is the place for you.
Ways To Reach: Modes Of Transportation
Mumbai is well-connected to other parts of the country with a good network of flights, trains and buses.
Mumbai’s Chhatrapati Shivaji International airport is well-connected to major cities across India and the world. goSTOPS Mumbai is 24 km from the airport. You may cover the rest of the way by bus, local train or a cab.
By cab: You may take a direct taxi/cab to the hostel
By local train: Catch a local train from Andheri to CST and get off at Masjid station. goSTOPS Mumbai is just 300 meters from there.
By city bus:
- Catch a city bus from outside the airport going towards either CST, Fort, or Mantralay via P D’Mello road. The nearest bus stops to the hostel are Vyapar Bhavan, Loha Bhavan and Carnac Bandar. goSTOPS Mumbai is around 1-2 km from the above three bus stations. You may take a cab for the rest of the way.
- Another way to reach is catch a city bus from outside the airport going towards Dadar or Bandra and then another bus to CST/Crawford market/Masjid Bandar/Fort/Mohammad Ali Road. goSTOPS Mumbai is 1-2 km from these points and you may take a cab to cover the rest of the way.
Mumbai is well-connected to cities across India via railway network. There are several stations spread across Mumbai where trains from other major cities arrive:
Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus: It is one of the major stations in Mumbai and is just 1-2 km from the goSTOPS Mumbai. You may take a cab from here to reach the hostel. You may also take the exit towards platform no-18 from where the hostel is just a 5-7 minutes walk.
Bandra/Lokmanya Tilak Terminus/Mumbai Central: Take a local from these stations to Masjid station or you may also take a taxi to cover the way till hostel.
Regular buses ply to and fro Mumbai from major cities including Pune, Nashik and Goa.
If you are coming from South- Pune or Goa: The buses wil drop you at Sion bus stand (14 km from the hostel) and then take a local to CST. You may also take a cab to cover the rest of the way.
If you are coming from North side- Gujarat or Rajasthan: The buses will arrive in Borivali, Bandra or Sion and you may take a local from the respective railway stations to CST. You may also take a cab to cover the rest of the journey.
If you are traveling by your personal vehicle, you can use THIS LOCATION for navigation.
Disclaimer and important info:
- All prices are tentative and subject to change depending on weather and other conditions.
- Rapido (bike taxi) also can be a convenient way to travel in Mumbai (depending on Monsoon conditions).
- The nearest landmark to the hostel is: Pujara Petrol Pump, P D'Mello Road