INR 13,930/- Per Person
ABOUT THE EXCURSION!
Counted among the most beautiful and pristine places in Himachal Pradesh, Hampta Pass is a much lesser travelled destination than its counterpart, Rohtang Pass, but is bestowed with abundant green meadows and snow covered mountain peaks. Located at an altitude of 14000 feet, Hampta is a trekker’s paradise, but few people know about its existence. Hampta is holed up in the region of Manali and is perfect to be trekked all through the year. With beautiful facets of nature to be seen, like pine forests, green meadows, snow-capped peaks and rocky formations. Connecting beautiful regions of Lahaul Spiti and Kullu, the Hampta Pass Trek is an abode of different varieties of flowering plants and avian population that thrive here in abundance.
Day 0: Delhi to Manali via Volvo
Day 01: Manali local discovery tour
On arrival in Manali, check into a hotel, you may rest for a while if you wish to and then proceed on a guided local discovery city tour.
Day 02: Manali to Vashist to Chhika
Start with a fresh breakfast. Begin your trek to Chika. Enroute you would engage in enjoying natural beauty and visit the famous Vashisht Temple that houses a natural hot spring with therapeutic properties. Along the way, villages like Prerni will enthral you with their pristine surroundings. Your next spot would be Johri where you can see a huge colony of laborers. The trek till here is just the beginning of a unique journey on foot. Soon, you will find yourself crossing a bridge to reach the forest, trek through the curvaceous trails here and arrive at a vast green valley. Rest and proceed for a trek towards Chika that can be reached within three hours’ time. The campsite is located next to the banks of a shimmering freshwater stream. Recoup and relax.
Day 03: Chhika to Balu Gera
Start early in the morning after breakfast and start your trek by the stream. Trek to Balu ka Ghera, a spot that is known for brown bears from the Himalayas. Cross a wooden bridge and manoeuvre your way up the hilly terrain that can be a bit daunting at some points. View the majestic peaks and flowers in their full bloom while you sit by the Rani stream and refill your lungs with fresh air. After covering about 8kms, you will reach your campsite located bang on the shores of a stream. Rest for the night.
Day 04: Balu ka Ghera to Siagoru to Hampta Pass
The next morning, be prepared to start your trek quite early in the morning. Trek along bends, uphill trails and see how rejuvenating you feel even after having walked for a good couple of hours at a stretch. Reach Hampta Pass amidst pristine grassland, blooming flowers spread for you like a carpet and snow-capped peaks towering you from all the sides. Enroute, rest at various stalls that are erected for trekkers. Once you have finished clicking some amazing pictures, start your trek to reach Lahaul that is perched up at 14000 feet above sea level. Once here, you can bid green valleys a farewell for you would come face to face with an open field that is covered with thick snow. With steep climbs and bridges to cross, the trek here is a little tiring but allows you ample time to enjoy the natural beauty. Make the trek uphill and then suddenly come down to view streams and grasslands once again. Reach Siagoru where you would halt at a camping site for the night. In all, you would trek almost 14 kms.
Day 05: Sia Goru to Chhatru to Chandatal
After breakfast, start your trek by crossing the stream and traverse many a steep and downhill trail. After few hours, you would come to Chandra River situated in a valley at 11000 feet. This is a point where your cameras get real busy.This day’s trek is a welcome relaxation after the previous day’s trek. Chhatru is a picturesque village surrounded by meadows and river Chandra flowing nearby. You are picked up from the end point of the trek at Chhatru and transported by jeep to Chandartaal, a high-altitude lake in the Himalayas. The Chandrataal Lake is located on Samudra Tapu plateau of Spiti valley and is listed among the high-altitude lakes falling in the Himalayan region. The Lake is the source of the Chandra River which is a major tributary of Chenab River. You can spend the day relaxing here or hiking around the lake. You spend the night camping by the lake.
Day 06: Chandrataal to Manali
Depart for Manali by Jeep or Car and Return to Delhi
- Accommodation during Trek (Camping + home stay/guest house)
- All Meals while on trek (Veg)(Breakfast+packed Lunch+Dinner)
- Cook & attendant during the trekking.
- Trekking equipment (Dinning tent+Sleeping bags+Toilet tent+Kitchen tents+ice axes, ropes, etc. if Required)
- Safety equipment (first aid, medical kit, oxygen cylinders, stretcher, etc.)
- Forest Camping Charges + Permits + Environmental fees.
- Experienced Trekking Expert throughout the trek.
- All Road Transfers from Delhi & Manali to Senthil and Chandrataal to Manali & Delhi
- Trekking Shoes and clothing
- Any kind of Travel insurance.
- Medical evacuation charges.
- Any kind of repatriation charges.
- Damages/ claims of any nature.
- Expenses of personal nature like telephone calls,Laundry, and any kind of hard or soft drinks.
- Any other expense not mentioned in the cost inclusion column.
- Any cost Escalations Due to natural Reasons
- If cancellations are made 30 days before the start date of the trip, 25% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made 15-30 days before the start date of the trip, 50% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- If cancellations are made within 0-15 days before the start date of the trip, 100% of booking value will be charged as cancellation fees.
- In case of unforeseen weather conditions or government restrictions, certain activities may be cancelled and in such cases the operator will try his best to provide an alternate feasible activity. However, no refund will be provided for the same